I always enjoy your package
...packageS, yeah, packages that's what i ment... [img]redface.gif[/img]
package is out.
drau- enjoy!
baimun- i sent 2 different ones to tear apart for pieces...dont worry about sending the remains back. lemme know when you have some of it done so i can start to plan my portion [img]wink.gif[/img]
I always enjoy your package
...packageS, yeah, packages that's what i ment... [img]redface.gif[/img]
>sound of whirring dremmel blades....<
CHOP CHOP HACK HACK..... Baimun is a happy camper. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
they are in one box...so you too are gonna have to visit to divy up the bounty.
draus is mip...baimuns in ziplocked. play nice now!
Sweeeeeet....
... Ziplock baggies retain that NTS so well....
SNNNIIIIIIFFFFFFF..... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*kicks dirt* awwww, shucksOriginally posted by bonedust:
play nice now!
Shipment was received today in good condition.
I have to fess up, I popped open the ziplock and took a quick whiff ... [img]redface.gif[/img]
I think I am gonna get sick, just a little ... bleargh ... [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
Bookmarks